The mission of Ursuline Academy is the total development of the individual student through spiritual formation, intellectual growth, service to others and the building of community. Parents play an important role in achieving these goals. Here are a few tips on how to stay in touch and get involved at UA.
Main Office: 314-984-2800
- Office hours on school days are 7:30am until 4pm during the academic year. When offices are closed, a recorded message with daily information can be heard by dialing 314-984-2800.
- Emergencies at home might require a student's immediate release from her classes. In such an instance, a parent or other adult relative should contact the school. In the event of the death of a any member of a student's family, please notify the school office. Serious illness might also be reported.
- Change of address, phone number or other information about a student or her family should be reported promptly to the school office.
- Guests and visitors must sign in at the main office and obtain a nametag which must be displayed at all times.
- Gifts of balloons, flowers, etc. for students are not to be sent to school.
To report an absence: 314-984-2800
- Absences should be reported by a parent phoning the school before 8:00am. A student who has been absent must also, on her return, bring a note from a parent explaining the reason for the absence. For more information regarding absences, please see page 21 of the Parent/Student Handbook.
- Click here to fill out the Planned Absence Form
- Channel 5 (KSDK) and Channel 4 (KMOV) will announce snow schedule as well as school closing.
- Channel 2 (KTVI) will only announce school closing.
- KMOX (1120am) will announce snow schedule as well as school closing.
- If classes are dismissed because of snow, these stations will not announce the exact time of an early snow closing.
Bear Moms: Mothers' Club
The purpose of the Bear Moms is to provide opportunities for moms and step-moms to be a part of their Ursuline student’s high school experience. Join us for special Serviam opportunities, social gatherings, meetings and more. READ MORE.
The UA Fathers' Club serves as a venue to get to know other Ursuline dads in a welcoming, social group while serving the Academy. READ MORE
- The Ursuline Academy Fathers' Club is open to all fathers, step-fathers, or father-figure of your choosing, of our Ursuline students.
- If you have questions or ideas for the Fathers’ Club, please email us.