Alumnae "Together in Spirit" Days
For up to date details, update your contact information here.
Reunion classes of 1940, 1945, 1950, 1955, 1960, 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015 will celebrate in person October 1-2, 2021 as no on campus reunions will be held in 2020.
Saturday, October 3:
Mrs. Thelma Hartnett's 100th Birthday Car Parade
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. -- A celebratory car parade to celebrate Mrs. Hartnett's Birthday!
- Please enter the campus from Monroe Ave. and come up front circle drive where she will be seated watching the parade.
- We ask that you register for attending the parade so we may keep you up to date on details.
- All Mrs. Hartnett wants for her birthday is a donation to scholarships at Ursuline Academy.
- If you could bring a birthday card with a check or promise of an online donation, she would love to look at those as well.
- Car decorations and signs are welcome! If you arrive before 3:00 p.m., please join the parade line up on the back parking lot where the Golden Alums of 1970 will be meeting at 2:30 p.m. to begin the parade. Class of 1970: please register that you are coming to the parade.
- We hope to videotape this event for her and for you to give a video message.
- Rainout date is Sunday, October 4 at 3 p.m.
- Click here to register!
Virtual Ursuline Memorial Mass
5:30 p.m. -- Our Virtual Ursuline Memorial Mass
- Join us in prayer, as we will remember over 100 members and family members of our Ursuline community in this Mass and celebrate our Ursuline community being "Together in Spirit" this year.
- Click here to tune into the Memorial Mass which will be live any time after 5:30 p.m.
- Please make sure you register for this virtual event so we can send you up to date information.
- Click here to register!
Virtual "Cake Walk" Run/Walk Participant Goody Bag Pick-Up
12:00-4:00 p.m. -- Goody bags with t-shirts and treats can be picked up by local alums who registered before Sept. 15.
- Please enter the back campus parking lot via Monroe Avenue and look for the registration table.
- You will stay in your car and provide your name to receive your goody bag.
- Goody bags will contain: Cake Walk t-shirt, participant medal (ages 14 and under), a cupcake and more!
- Please note Thelma Hartnett’s 100th Birthday Parade is scheduled on campus at 3pm. You are welcome to join the parade and pick up your registration at the same time, or come by at your convenience. You can still pick up registration during the parade, but please be aware that there will be a crowd (in cars).
- Click here to register!
Sunday, October 4:
Virtual "Cake Walk"
Join the Ursuline community from home at any time on Sunday, October 4, 2020 for your Cake Walk.
Congratulations to all our runners and our winners!
- Longest Distance Runner: Kate Treese, 13.2 miles: Amazon gift card and UA blanket
- 2nd Longest Distance Runner: Erin Corkery Risk '00 - UA Blanket
- Longest Walk: Mary Elizabeth Herries '12 3.2 miles (amazon gift card $25)
- Furthest Distance from UA: Suzzie Pautler '89, Doha, Qatar ($50 Amazon Gift card)
- Erin Rieck Valentine '95: A Celebration Cake from Kaked by Katie (a $100 value)
- Julie Hammer Boresi '90: Amazon Echo Dot
- Renee Chauvin '89 and Julie Chauvin 1987: An In-Home Wine Tasting Party for 10 (must be 21 to win)
- Jane Rath Effan '75: STL Blues Sign
- Meaghan Effan Ong '01: STL Cardinals Sign
- Meg Haenchen '12: STL, Missouri Sign
Women in Serviam 2020 Award
Women in Serviam Pandemic 2020 Awards will go to alumnae who have served in various ways through the pandemic (healthcare workers, teachers, essential workers, so many more, etc). Please nominate someone you know to be honored as a part of this group and receive a pin in the mail.
Follow Ursuline on social media to celebrate what makes Ursuline alumnae unique and share your memories
Monday, Oct. 5: Announce Women in Serviam Pandemic 2020 Awardees
- Please nominate an Ursuline alumna. We expect to have hundreds of nominations.
- In 2020, due to the pandemic, Ursuline Academy Alumnae Association has chosen to give a special award to take the place of the annual Distinguished Alumna Award and Young Alumna Serviam Award.
We have been flooded by the countless acts of Serviam, big and small, and we believe all should be recognized for their service and love that has been shown to our communities, near and far.
- 1. Nominate an alumna, any age, for the Women in Serviam Pandemic 2020 Awards.
2. The nominee will receive the special distinction and a pin in the mail surrounding the reimagined Alumnae "Together in Spirit Day" the week of October 3-10.
3. We encourage you to submit a photo of the nominee to be included in our celebration via social media and a video about their contributions.
We are looking for all those serving on the front lines, from the healthcare workers to those working in grocery stores and restaurants; from retail workers to those volunteering in their community; from teachers and moms to employers and caretakers. We hope all alums who have been making a difference to others through the pandemic in large or small ways.
Tuesday, Oct. 6 “School Spirit Day”
- Wear your UA gear or red and post on social media and tagging us at @UrsulineSTL!
- You can order your Ursuline gear from the UA Bear Den. *New* UA Plaid Masks will be available for $10.
Wednesday, Oct. 7 “It's all in the family"
- Share a photo of your UA legacy family, and little bears on social media.
- If you have recently have had a baby, please update your contact information and indicate you'd like a free UA baby bib.
Thursday, Oct. 8 “Throwback Thursday”
- Post your favorite Ursuline memories on social media!
- Ursuline Alumnae will have the opportunity to purchase a new Ursuline ring through Jostens. The link for orders directly through Jostens will be posted at a later date. Ursuline will receive a portion of the proceeds. Click here to order!
Friday, Oct. 9 and Saturday, Oct. 10
- Contactless Porch Delivery to local alums in the Reunion Classes of 1940, 1945, 1950, 1955, 1960, 1965, 1970. Update your contact information here.
Ursuline is Counting on Your Financial Support.
This is an important time to remember Ursuline Academy with your generosity and make a gift to support Ursuline scholarships. We are counting on your support now more than ever as we assist the many families counting on tuition assistance. Please give a gift today.
Jen Myers Ramsey '88 | email@example.com | 314-984-2821
Katie Balek Kempf '01 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 314-984-2892