Ursuline Academy Open Positions – Oct. 21, 2019
Director of Finance and Operations
Ursuline Academy is currently seeking a Director of Finance and Operations. This position is responsible for managing the corporation’s finance office in accordance with the Mission. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develops the process and creates the annual budget in consultation with the President.
- Prepares financial statements monthly for the department chairs, the finance committee and Board of Trustees.
- Coordinates the annual audit and prepares all client reports.
- Reviews all contracts which obligate the Academy and maintains the related files.
- Oversees and manages food service and facility maintenance.
- Manages the process of tuition collection and accounts payable.
- Oversees the financial aid program for the Academy.
- Prepares and processes payroll and maintains the related documentation.
- Maintains the Academy’s official personnel files, including contracts, evaluations, benefit forms and all other pertinent documentation.
- Oversees administration of all employee benefit programs, including retirement, health insurance, wellness program, etc.
Candidates should have a proven track record of success in managing the fiscal and business related administrative functions of a similar size school and/or other business entity, with preference to non-profits. Candidates should also demonstrate these qualities:
- Dedication to the Mission of the Academy and service to our students and local community.
- Financial acumen across various areas, including cash flow management, investments, fundraising, financial reporting, etc.
- Appropriate education and certification, with a Masters degree and CPA certificate being preferred, and/or significant experience in the field.
- Experience in an educational setting preferred.
- Basic knowledge of and ability to negotiate contracts.
- Basic knowledge of human resource law and regulations.
Interested individuals should send a cover letter, resume, and contact information including mailing, email addresses and telephone numbers for three references to email@example.com. Deadline for submission: Monday, November 11.