Ursuline Academy Open Positions – November 18, 2020
Ursuline Academy, a Catholic, college-prep high school for girls located in Kirkwood, MO, is seeking applicants for the following position(s):
- Full-Time Finance Associate
The Finance Associate of the Academy reports to the Director of Finance and Operations of the Academy and is responsible for assisting with the duties of the finance office in accordance with the Mission. In particular, the Finance Associate is responsible for the following:
- Records all accounts payable, miscellaneous cash receipts and other transactions, insuring accurate coding and necessary approvals
- Processes accounts payable weekly and makes occasional bank deposits
- Manages the Academy’s corporate credit cards
- Performs monthly reconciliation of fund-raising accounts with advancement team
- Assists Director of Finance with the management of tuition collection
- For a complete job description, click here.
- Full-Time Technology Support Specialist.
Applicants should have prior experience in tech or desktop support, proficiency in Google G-Suite and
Windows/ChromeOS environments, and an understanding of Linux/Mac OS.
Submit a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.