Ursuline Academy is a private, all-girls high school deeply rooted in Catholic values and inspired by the charism of St. Angela Merici. The faculty and staff of Ursuline Academy demonstrate passion and care in all that we do, striving to meet each student where she is and help her to create a personalized educational, social and spiritual path. All are encouraged to explore innovative ways to do our work and to actively support the efforts of one another, modeling for students the courage to use their minds and voices in service to community and God.
Ursuline Academy, a Catholic, college-prep high school for girls located in Kirkwood, MO. is seeking a Director of Advancement to serve on the Advancement Team.
The Director of Advancement is employed by the President of the Academy and is responsible for: overall strategy and implementation of all advancement activity; identification, solicitation and closing of gift prospects; capital campaign coordination; managing the Advancement team to ensure all activities achieve defined outcomes; marketing and community relations relating to the Academy; facilitation of Board of Trustees fundraising activity (including Campaign Steering and Advancement Committees), together with the President; and all related reporting.
The individual serving in this role is a member of the Senior Leadership team and as such, is expected to contribute to the effective functioning of Academy operations as needed. Click here for the full role description.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.
Ursuline Academy is seeking applicants for a Constituent Relations Coordinator.
The Constituent Relations Coordinator is a member of the Advancement team, with direct responsibilities that include: identification, cultivation and solicitation of fundraising prospects; serving as the primary contact for parents and developing relationships with parents that lead to involvement in campus activities and fundraising efforts; support of events and activities that support relationship building; and participation in projects that are vital to the success of the Office of the President and Advancement Department. This is a hospitality-forward professional position, involving welcoming and engaging guests, and working with a wide variety of people. He/she works in a collaborative manner.
The Constituent Relations Coordinator works closely with the Director of Advancement and President, with direct reporting to the Director of Advancement.
In particular the Constituent Relations Coordinator:
- Manages and solicits a portfolio of 40-50 constituents for leadership annual gifts and campaign commitments
- Actively participates in the Advancement team prospecting and solicitation process to ensure constituents are solicited as appropriate for leadership annual gifts, sponsorship support and auction donations
- Serves as primary contact for parents, building relationships with them that encourage their involvement and volunteerism at Ursuline Academy, including finding leadership opportunities for parent clubs
- Serves as coworker liaison for parent club leadership (Bear Moms & Fathers’ Club). Provides guidance and recommendations to promote autonomy of clubs.
Event Participation and Support
- Optimizes opportunities to grow relationships with parents by attending a variety of campus activities (advancement, athletics, academic) throughout the year
- Partners with Advancement staff on important donor and alumnae events throughout the year
- Plans and executes Grandparents Day
Board of Trustees Liaison
- Manages logistics for quarterly board meetings. (reminders, board meeting packet)
- Keeps accurate board minutes, maintains the board portal and all board records
- Assists the President with administrative tasks as requested.
Serves as back up for acknowledgment letters, gift entry and data projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of work experience to include events management, donor relations or related experience
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability and confidence to ask for and close agreements
- Ability to demonstrate and present a professional appearance and demeanor with a commitment to customer service, including, proficiency in addressing the unique needs of several audiences
- High level of integrity, good judgment, discretion and the ability to work in a team environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal, written and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, solve difficult problems both collaboratively and independently, and be creative, analytical, and adaptable.
- Experience in an educational environment is a plus.
Some evening and weekend work is required.
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org