Welcome to the Class of 2025!
Your First Steps for your Ursuline Academy Enrollment:
Saturday, February 6, 2021 - Class of 2025 Celebration Deliveries from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 20, 2021 - High School Placement Test
- Students should be dropped off at the main entrance of Merici Hall (accessible from the main S. Sappington Road entrance) and make their way to their assigned testing room by 7:50am. Dress comfortably. All necessary materials will be provided; calculators will not be used.
Friday, February 12, 2021 – Online Registration Opens
- The online registration process will open on February 12 and must be completed by March 4. The two-part process includes the input of demographic, health, and permission information into our school information system, Infinite Campus, and the input of tuition payment information into our tuition system, Smart Tuition. During this process you will also submit your non-refundable registration fee in order to retain your daughter’s position in the Class of 2025. Further information on this process will shared via email.
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 – Course Selection Meeting
- A course selection meeting for students and parents will take place on Wednesday, February 24 at 6:30 p.m. Student ID photos will also take place this evening beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Other important information:
- Freshman Course Selection for 2021-2022
- Infinite Campus Login Page: Student and Parent Access
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- 2021-2022 Technology Information Sheet
- Uniform Guidelines for 2021-2022
- World Language Request Form
- Big Sister/Little Sister Mentoring Program
- Library Card Information
- Summer Camps
- Class of 2025 Freshman Camp
- Tryout information for:
- Retreat Week Information
- Class of 2025 students may begin completing service hours for the Ursuline Academy Graduation Requirement upon graduating from 8th grade.
Continue to check here for more information, as we continue to add to and update things for your high school journey!