Welcome to the Class of 2024!
Your First Steps for your Ursuline Academy Enrollment:
Saturday, February 1, 2020 - Class of 2024 Celebration Day from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 8, 2020 - High School Placement Test
- Students should be dropped off at the main entrance of Merici Hall (accessible from the main S. Sappington Road entrance) and make their way to their assigned testing room by 7:50am. Dress comfortably. All necessary materials will be provided; calculators will not be used.
- Parents, after dropping off their daughters, are asked to park in the rear lot, accessible from E. Monroe Avenue, and join us in the cafe at 8:15 a.m. for a presentation by Ursuline administrators followed by refreshments courtesy of the Bear Moms, Mothers' Club. We ask that at least one parent attend. This information session will not last the duration of testing.
Friday, February 14, 2020 – Online Registration Opens
- The online registration process will open on February 14 and must be completed by March 4. The two-part process includes the input of demographic, health, and permission information into our school information system, Infinite Campus, and the input of tuition payment information into our tuition system, Smart Tuition. During this process you will also submit your non-refundable registration fee in order to retain your daughter’s position in the Class of 2024. Further information on this process will shared at the Testing Day meeting and via email.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020 – Course Selection Meeting
- A course selection meeting for students and parents will take place on Wednesday, February 19 at 6:30 p.m. Student ID photos, uniform fitting and purchases through Just Me Apparel will also take place this evening beginning at 5:30 p.m.
New Worry-Free Meal Plan for 2020/2021
- For the upcoming school year students will participate in an all-inclusive meal plan offering healthy choices and a wide variety of options, including vegetarian and allergy friendly selections. We are excited to provide, made from scratch, all you can eat meals and snacks to fuel students for their day. This new program will be rolled out for all students for the 2020-2021 school year. Happy Hour Information Sessions will be announced shortly for all parents to learn more about this convenient and exciting program.
Other important information:
- Freshman Course Selection for 2020-2021
- Infinite Campus Course Selection - Class of 2024
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Technology Information
- Important Dates for 2020-2021
- Uniform Guidelines for 2020-2021
- World Language Request Form
- Big Sister/Little Sister Mentoring Program
- Library Card Information
- Summer Camps
- Class of 2024 Freshman Camp
- Tryout information for fall sports, dance and cheer
- Retreat Week Information
- Service Hour Requirements and Guidelines: Class of 2024 students may begin completing service hours for the Ursuline Academy Graduation Requirement upon graduating from 8th grade.
Continue to check here for more information!