Bear Moms: Ursuline Academy's Mothers' Club
The Bear Moms organization is composed of all UA mothers, step-mothers and motherly figures. The goal of the group is provide Moms with an opportunity to meet other parents, more deeply connect with their daughters through shared experiences and promote service.
Whether it be through a social event or a service project your involvement in Bear Moms enhances your experience at UA and contributes to building a strong community for your daughters and families.
Membership is automatic with dues included as part of the standard tuition and fees.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Melissa Daus, President email@example.com.
Visit us on Facebook Ursuline Bear Moms https://www.facebook.com/groups/1782904971854379/
- Melissa Daus, President | 314-471-8417 | Email
- Tamara Whitlock, Vice President | Email
- Anne Barringhaus, Secretary
- Dana Theiss, Treasurer | Email
- Kelly Wuennenberg, Social Media/Communications | Email
- Kristin Koenig, Class of 2026 Rep | Email
- Becky Patrick, Class of 2026 Rep | Email
- Trisha Pekarik '93, Class of 2025 Rep | Email
- Jennifer Flanagan '93, Class of 2025 Rep | Email
- Jennifer Ellsworth '95, Class of 2024 Rep | Email
- Maureen Montgomery '95, Class of 2024 Rep | Email
- Cindy Warnhoff, Class of 2023 Rep | Email
- Dana Theiss, Class of 2023 Rep | Email
Upcoming 2022-2023 Events
- Welcome Event Moms and Margaritas
- Seasonal Decorating
- Meet Me on Monroe Holiday Boutique
- Parent Happy Hour
- Mother/Daughter Mass and Brunch
- Senior Lock-in
Other volunteer opportunities available throughout the year.
See the Events Page for more information on upcoming events.