Bear Moms: Ursuline Academy's Mothers' Club
The Bear Moms organization is composed of all UA mothers, step-mothers and motherly figures. The goal of the group is provide Moms with an opportunity to meet other parents, more deeply connect with their daughters through shared experiences and promote service.
Whether it be through a social event or a service project your involvement in Bear Moms enhances your experience at UA and contributes to building a strong community for your daughters and families.
Membership is automatic with dues included as part of the standard tuition and fees.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Kristin Koenig, President firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us on Facebook Ursuline Bear Moms https://www.facebook.com/groups/1782904971854379/
- Kristin Koenig, President | Email
- Nicole Becker, Vice President | Email
- Susan Baltz, Treasurer
- Candy Adamec, Class of 2027 Rep
- Jacinda Corsi, Class of 2027 Rep
- Sheri Potsos '92, Class of 2027 Rep
- Tara Schneiderhahn, Class of 2026 Rep
- Becky Patrick, Class of 2026 Rep
- Trisha Pekarik '93, Class of 2025 Rep
- Jennifer Flanagan '93, Class of 2025 Rep
- Jennifer Ellsworth '95, Class of 2024 Rep
- Maureen Montgomery '95, Class of 2024 Rep
Thank you to our Past President, Vice-President and Treasurer,
Melissa Daus, Tamara Whitlock and Dana Theiss!