Ursuline offers a vast array of events and activities for students, parents, alumnae and UA friends. For specific events geared towards a specific constituency or organization, please click on that constituency page for information. Ursuline also has some events that truly involve the entire UA community, and we invite everyone to participate.
- NHS Middle School Trivia Night (March 2) – Register online!
- Buona Festa Auction (March 3) – Register online!
- Blood Drive (March 27)
- Easter Egg Hunt (March 24) – Register online!
- Grandparents & Special Friends Day (April 23)
- Junior-Senior Career Day (April)
- UA Golf Classic (May 7)
- Alumnae Induction (May)
- Graduation (May)
- Alumnae Summer Service Opportunity with Ursuline Sisters in San Antonio, Texas (July 1-7)
- “Never Say Goodbye” Nacho Party (July)
- Legacy Ice Cream Kick-Off Social (August)
- Alumnae Weekend (September/October)
- Memorial Mass (October)
- Alumnae Weekend’s Fall Festival (October)
- Sibling Visit Day (October)
- Mother-Daughter Mass & Brunch (October)
- Alumnae 8th-Grade Legacy Visit Day (October)
- Alumnae Teacher Happy Hour in Hartnett Hall (October)
- “Meet Me on Monroe” Holiday Boutique (October)
- Father-Daughter Night at the Blues Game (November)
- Open House & Alumnae Tours/Reception (November)
- Trivia Night (November)
- Fall student theatrical production (November)
- Thanksgiving Liturgy & Alumnae Reception (November)
- Alumnae Open Meeting & Cookie Baking (November/December)
- Breakfast with Santa (December)
- K-8 MLK Holiday Dance Clinic (January)
- Ladies Night Wine Night (January)
- Father-Daughter Dinner Dance (February)
- K-8 Presidents Day Cheer Clinic (February)
Ursuline thanks our parents, alumnae, students and friends for all they do to contribute to Ursuline’s special events.