The Ursuline Academy Fathers’ Club is a service group for all UA dads and mentors, providing them with an opportunity to be more involved in their daughters’ development and growth while at UA.
Our reason is to also serve as a welcoming social group, to grow in our faith, to provide compassionate support for families struggling with the loss of a parent and assist the entire Ursuline community where needed. We feel very strongly that when a tragedy hits home, at least the school part of the Ursuline student’s life can remain as normal as possible.
Our final goal is to also provide ways for UA fathers and mentors to support and spend quality time with their daughters and to meet other UA dads.
Dues are $30 for an annual membership. Funds provide scholarship assistance to students following the loss of a parent.
- The Ursuline Academy Fathers' Club is open to all fathers, step-fathers, uncles, grandfathers or father-figures, of our Ursuline students.
- If you have questions or ideas for the Fathers’ Club, please email us.
Fathers' Club Officers
- Chris Ruzicka, President
- Dave Barringhaus, Vice President
- Tom Siebenman, Treasurer
- Bill Appelbaum, Secretary
Volunteer Opportunities and Upcoming Events
- Locker Shelf Sales for Freshmen
- Back to School BBQ
- Parent Happy Hour – Oct. 24, 2019 5-8PM
Farotto's Deck, 9525 Manchester, Rd.
All Ursuline Parents (Moms and Dads) are welcome. First drink and appetizers are compliments of the UAFC.
- Father-Daughter Blues Night – Nov. 12, 2019
- Father-Daughter Dinner & Dance - Feb. 8, 2020
- Father-Daughter Cardinals Night – Date TBD
- Campus Spring Clean-Up & BBQ – May 2, 2020
- Golf Tournament – May 4, 2020
- Parking Lot Volunteering – as needed
- UA High School Night Volunteering – as needed
Our organization, as do all organizations, recognizes that some members participate more than others. This is understandable for a variety of reasons (work schedule, prior commitments, etc.) and rest assured, you will not be looked upon in an unfavorable way by your fellow members. UA Mothers’ and Fathers’ Clubs historically have met Ursuline’s needs at an event with sufficient manpower; however, it is always nice to see some new faces. Have a great school year and we look forward to your participation!