Welcome to the Class of 2023!
Your First Steps for your Ursuline Academy Enrollment:
- Class of 2023 Celebration Day Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- High School Placement Test for Students and Parent Meeting Saturday, February 9, 2019.
Students should be dropped off at the main entrance of Merici Hall (accessible from the main S. Sappington Road entrance) and make their way to their assigned testing room by 7:50am. Dress comfortably. All necessary materials will be provided; calculators will not be used.
Parents, after dropping off their daughters, are asked to park in the rear lot, accessible from E. Monroe Avenue, and join us in the chapel at 8:15am for a presentation by UA administrators followed by refreshments in the cafe courtesy of the Mothers’ Club. We ask that at least one parent attend. This information session will not last the duration of testing.
February 15, 2019 – Online registration opens
- The online registration process will open on February 15 and must be completed by March 6. The two-part process includes the input of demographic, health, and permission information into our school information system, Infinite Campus, and the input of tuition payment information into our tuition system, Smart Tuition. During this process you will also submit your non-refundable $550 registration fee in order to retain your daughter’s position in the Class of 2023. Further information on this process will shared at the Testing Day meeting and via email.
February 20, 2019 – Course selection meeting
- A course selection meeting for students and parents will take place on Wednesday, February 20 at 6:30 p.m. Student ID photos, uniform fitting and purchases through Just Me Apparel will also take place this evening beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the Class of 2023 Course Selection informational presentation.
Summer Packets Information
Other important information:
- Freshman Course Selection for 2019-2020
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Technology Information
- Important Dates for 2019-2020
- Uniform Guidelines for 2019-2020
- World Language Request Form
- Big Sister/Little Sister Mentoring Program
- Library Card Information
- Summer Camps
- Class of 2023 Freshman Camp
- Tryout information for fall sports, dance and cheer
- Retreat Week Information
Continue to check here for more information!