Ursuline’s official student-driven online raffle campaign is nearly underway! With your help, students will have the opportunity to receive cash prizes, gift cards, dress-down days and other goodies.
Please help our Bears reach their goal of “10 tickets per student” by clicking here to purchase a Plaid Payoff ticket today!
If you’d like to credit a particular student for “selling” you the ticket, be sure to fill their name in on the form. (If the "seller" is left blank, Ursuline will credit the sale to a student who is need of assistance in selling their tickets).
Thank you for your support of Ursuline Academy and The Plaid Payoff! For any questions, please contact Devin Mueller in the Advancement Office.
Online Raffle Details:
September 13 - October 2 at midnight
Winners Announced - Monday, October 3 - 9:00 a.m.
- $25 per ticket OR
- 5 tickets for $100 (buy 4 get one free)
- 11 tickets for $200 (buy 8, get 3 tickets free)
- 30 tickets for $500 (buy 20, get 10 tickets free)
Grand Prize - $5,000.00 cash reward
Cash Prizes - Ten (10) $100.00 cash rewards to participants
Each student is required to sell 10 full price tickets
Each student has a stretch goal to sell 12 full price tickets
Why Participate in the Plaid Payoff?
All proceeds go to support The Ursuline Fund.
The Ursuline Fund which supports the School’s general operations expenses. Ursuline’s greatest need - Student House Activities, Campus and Grounds Upkeep/Maintenance and ExtraCurricular Student Activities.
- Freshman (100 students x 10 tickets) = GOAL - 1,000 Tickets
- Sophomore (62 students x 10 tickets) = GOAL - 620 Tickets
- Juniors (82 students x 10 tickets) = GOAL - 820 Tickets
- Seniors (77 students x 10 tickets) = GOAL - 770 Tickets
- Grand Total - (321 Students x 10 Tickets) = GOAL - 3,210 Tickets
Class/School-Wide DAY OFF Incentives
All FOUR classes reach 100% ticket goal by Oct. 2rd = School-Wide Day off on Nov. 1st
Student Individual Incentives
- Students sold the required 10 tickets by Sept. 23 (half way) = Pretzel Boy at lunch
- Students sold the required 10 tickets by Oct. 2rd = Dress Down Day Coupon
- Students sold stretch goal of 12 tickets by Oct. 2rd = Entry into raffle for $200 gift card to Lululemon
Weekly Student Top Seller Incentives
- Weekly Top Seller per Class (by Friday morning) = Chic-Fil-A lunch delivery
- Weekly Random Sellers Surprise (2 per class) = Gift Cards to Restaurants
Student Top Seller Incentives
- First Top Seller (school-wide) by Oct. 2rd = Dress Down Day, Parking Spot, $150.00 Cash prize
- Second Top Seller (school-wide) by Oct. 2rd = Dress Down Day, $100.00 Cash Prize
- Third Top Seller (school-wide) by Oct. 2rd = Dress Down Day, $50.00 Cash Prize
Mentor Group Incentives
- Weekly Top Ticket Sales by Mentor Group (by Friday morning) = Food treat in afternoon
- Mid week - Mentee Teacher Surprise = Bearista Gift Card
- First Mentor Group to reach 100% ticket goal = End of Semester Pizza Party
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sell online tickets?
- Simply forward the Raffle Link to all your family, friends, business contacts, with a personal note asking for their support and share it via Facebook and Twitter.
- Here is a document explaining the Best Sales Methods
- For official rules information Plaid Payoff Raffle Rules
Devin Hallahan Mueller '98, Annual Giving Coordinator | 314-984-2811