Theology Department Goals and Objectives
In light of the core values of Ursuline education, we seek to foster in each student an integration of faith, life, and spirituality. In so doing, we seek to nurture each student’s growth in her relationships with God, self, others, and all creation.
Students will learn to:
- Respect the uniqueness of the individual in a community environment.
- Nurture her development as a whole person of great potential.
- Be committed to faith-based living in a global community.
- Understand the depth of the words of the Ursuline motto Serviam, or, “I will serve.”
- Seek peace through justice in all our relationships, towards all peoples and cultures, towards the earth and all creation.
- Value life-long learning.