Class of 2026
Your Ursuline Experience Begins Here
We are thrilled that you are interested in being a part of our Ursuline Community. In order to apply, please read through the next steps carefully and complete the check list. We will continue to update this page with dates and information that will be important throughout this process.
Step 1: Complete Ursuline's Online Application
Step 2: Complete the Archdiocesan Catholic High School Online Application
Step 3: Schedule your interview via the link sent in your confirmation email.
Step 4: Reach out to our Director of Enrollment, Emily Valencia, if you have any questions throughout the process!
- Friday, January 28th -- Acceptance Letter Day!
○ Acceptance emails will be received at 3:00 p.m.
○ Acceptance letters will be mailed out and goodies will be delivered to your home.
- Saturday, January 29th -- Celebration Day
○ Open House-type setting on Ursuline’s campus from 9 am - 11 am. Come meet
classmates, take photos in the photo booth, shop in the Bear Den, and grab a coffee
from the Bearista Cafe!
- Saturday, February 12th -- Placement Exam Day
○ 8 am - 12 pm. This Exam will help determine placement in some of the core courses
your daughter will take as a Freshman.
- Saturday, February 19th -- Make-up Day for Placement Exam (If for some reason you were
unable to attend the Placement test day on 2/12/22.)
- Wednesday, February 23rd -- Course Selection Night
○ Families will hear from our Principal, meet their School Counselor, and pick courses
they are interested in taking Freshman year.