Our Application Process
We are thrilled that you are interested in being a part of our Ursuline Community. In order to apply, please read through the next steps carefully and complete the check list. We will continue to update this page with dates and information that will be important throughout this process.
Step 1: Complete Ursuline's Online Application
Step 2: Complete the Archdiocesan Catholic High School Online Application
Available from Oct. 3 - Nov. 15, 2022
Step 3: Submit the Authorization to Exchange Information
If you are a public, private or home-schooled student, or are applying to Ursuline after January 1st, 2023, please print the Authorization to Exchange Information form here and submit it to your school's Registrar
Step 4: Schedule your interview via the link sent in your confirmation email.
Step 5: Reach out to our Director of Enrollment, Emily Valencia, if you have any questions throughout the process!
- Sept. 1-Dec. 31, 2022 -- Ursuline's application opens.
- Oct. 3-Nov. 15, 2022 -- Archdiocesan Catholic High School application is open.
- Early Dec. 2022 -- Applicant Interviews will take place.
- Dec. 31, 2022 -- Aid Application Deadline
- Friday, Jan. 27, 2023 -- Acceptance Day!
- Sat. Jan. 28, 2023 -- Celebration Day for the Ursuline Academy Class of 2027
Interested in Transferring? Click Here for more information.
Mrs. Meghan Ploesser
Director of Admissions Admissions
Work Phone: 314-984-2818work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
No Image Available