Ursuline offers a vast array of events and activities for students, parents, alumnae and UA friends. For specific events geared towards a specific constituency or organization, please click on that constituency page for information. Ursuline also has some events that truly involve the entire UA community, and we invite everyone to participate.
- Ladies Night Wine Night (January 26) – Register online!
- Middle School Mixer (January 27) – Register online!
- Father-Daughter Dinner Dance (February 3)
- K-8 Presidents Day Cheer Clinic (February 19)
- Buona Festa Auction (March 3) – Register online!
- Blood Drive (March)
- Easter Egg Hunt (April)
- Grandparents & Special Friends Day (April 23)
- Junior-Senior Career Day (April)
- UA Golf Classic (May)
- Alumnae Induction (May)
- Graduation (May)
- “Never Say Goodbye” Nacho Party (July)
- Legacy Ice Cream Kick-Off Social (August)
- Alumnae Weekend (September/October)
- Memorial Mass (October)
- Alumnae Weekend’s Fall Festival (October)
- Sibling Visit Day (October)
- Mother-Daughter Mass & Brunch (October)
- Alumnae 8th-Grade Legacy Visit Day (October)
- Alumnae Teacher Happy Hour in Hartnett Hall (October)
- “Meet Me on Monroe” Holiday Boutique (October)
- Father-Daughter Night at the Blues Game (November)
- Open House & Alumnae Tours/Reception (November)
- Trivia Night (November)
- Fall student theatrical production (November)
- Thanksgiving Liturgy & Alumnae Reception (November)
- Alumnae Open Meeting & Cookie Baking (November/December)
- Breakfast with Santa (December)
- K-8 MLK Holiday Dance Clinic (January)
Ursuline thanks our parents, alumnae, students and friends for all they do to contribute to Ursuline’s special events.