If you are a mom or step-mom of an Ursuline student, you are already a member of the UAMC! There are no membership fees or joining requirements. The purpose of the UAMC is to provide opportunities for moms and step-moms to be a part of their Ursuline student’s high school experience.
Whether it be through a social event or service project, your involvement is very important to UA. The need for volunteers varies greatly but there is plenty of room for moms who have a lot or a little time to give. Join us for special Serviam opportunities, social gatherings, meetings and more.
We have many activities that need UA mom volunteers. Please click for UA volunteer opportunities and upcoming community service opportunities. You will be contacted by someone with more details about your chosen volunteer opportunity/ies.
If you have questions or ideas for the Mothers’ Club, please contact any of the UAMC officers listed below. Have a great school year and we look forward to your participation!
- You can reach us by email.
- Tracy Luntz Polansky '90, Co-President
314-604-1926 | Email
- Sue Radomsky Kozeny '85, Co-President
314-221-6674 | Email
- Katy Winkelmann, Treasurer
314-623-3920 | Email
- Secretary - OPEN
- Teri Igel, Senior Rep
314-550-6099 | Email
- Claudia Anderson, Junior Rep
636-575-1412 | Email
- Jenifer Jost Broyles '91, Sophomore Rep
636-282-3455 | Email
- Angie Griffin Ganninger '87, Freshman Rep 314-550-2002 | Email
- Decorating Rep - OPEN
- Garden Rep - OPEN
- Tracy Pitzer Lawhorn '89, Service Rep
314-971-4010 | Email
- Devin Hallahan Mueller '98, Admin Rep
314-984-2811 | Email
2017-18 Meetings, Events & Activities
- January date: Parent-daughter service day
- February date: Mothers' Coffee Talk
- March 3: Buona Festa Auction, 5:30pm
- April 7: Host Incoming Freshman Mother-Daughter Brunch, 9am
- April 19: Moms & Margaritas spring meeting, 7pm
- April date: Senior Mom Breakfast
- May 20: Senior Lock-In