Mrs. Leah Renaud Folk ’11 » Advancement
Our Ursuline students often describe the bond they feel with their friends and classmates as a “sisterhood” where they feel comfortable and welcomed in the UA community. We think of our Ursuline community as a family, consisting of students, alumnae, parents, grandparents, faculty and staff, Board of Trustees members and friends. Together, our community builds a strong environment for our students to fully experience all Ursuline has to offer and graduate to succeed in college and beyond. We invite you to be an active part of the UA community!
Ursuline’s advancement office encompasses many areas geared towards advancing and promoting the goals and Mission of the Academy.
- Development: all fundraising efforts, including the Alumnae and Parent Annual Giving appeals, major gifts, capital campaigns, and planned giving efforts
- Alumnae relations: communications, programs and events to engage and celebrate alumnae
- Publications and marketing: promoting Ursuline via publications, media outlets, online community and the web; producing the bi-annual Ursuline magazine and the monthly online Parent, Alumnae and Admissions Links (e-newsletters)
- Admissions: centralized student enrollment efforts
- Special events: blending fundraising, friend-raising and public relations efforts in events such as Fall Festival, the Buona Festa Auction and the UA Golf Classic
- Advancement services: database management and gift accounting practices
Thank you for visiting the advancement department and we look forward to seeing you at an Ursuline event or speaking with you soon.